Batterys in Heaven Batterys in Heaven

Oh Man

I was about to vote 0 after I let the loop run out for 5 or 6 times, but then the actual movie started any I was blown away. Amazing graphics, amazing sound, amazing humour...it really took me to a higher plane of existence. Thanks for making such a masterpiece, I'm looking forward to the sequel!

Lord of the Clocks pt. 1ð Lord of the Clocks pt. 1ð

I rarely get this pumped up

This movie sent volumes of unknown volatile fluids out of every one of my orafices. It usually takes me hours to get this excited from watching Full House, and days from watching two 6-year old siamese twins seperate themselves, oddly enough attached by the scrotum, by gnawing away the excess skin. Good work StrangeClock, good HARD work to be correct. My favorite part about this movie was the interactive software you implanted; do I smell a hint of C++? The plot, nothing short of cockwrenching. The character development, only my dead daughter could say nothing positive. All this came together to eclipse my orgasm from breakfast in a new enlightenment of this afternoon.

I thank you for invigorating such emotions.

StrangeClock responds:

Your dead daughter did lay with the town vicar

I am sorry to have to bring you this sad news ;(

Happy Clock Day

the YuYu the YuYu

How?

I can't even comprehend how you do most of that in flash. The animation with that cloud thing was so smooth and life-like, it was heart snatching. You're obviously very gifted and I can't wait to see what you decorate our lives with next.

Also, the reviewer before me is an idiot. Enough said.

TreeClock pwns a puppy! TreeClock pwns a puppy!

That puppy had it coming

The style of this made me remember of the dark entrance scene of the movie Schindler's List. Although, you lack crucial elements of theme, for example: no murderous Germans, I still commendyou for your enthusiastic approach to the subject. Thanks to you, a holocaust has been avoided.

Siddartha Bless Canada

LotusClock responds:

No problem. ^-^ We Clocks always make movies to make the world a better place to live.

clock crew snaps back! clock crew snaps back!

HEY1!

This movie gets 10 out of 10 because its probably the wittiest satire of Home Alone 3 I've ever seen. Party monster would be proud!

peyoteclock responds:

davey, how come you're the man?

The Clock Crew Alphabet The Clock Crew Alphabet

Tres Bien

I felt the emotion and the power come from that. Oh, and rhyming "way" with "way"...beautiful

biblo responds:

i rhymed "go away" with "anyway" not the same

littleFoot littleFoot

What's wrong with you

How the hell did you manage to make something so beautiful in flash? Thanks for making me give up on being succesful in life you bastard.

Clockspionage Clockspionage

Worrrd

good shit. Keep up the good work on making a great name for the crew.

Angrybot 2 - Recess Angrybot 2 - Recess

Hahaha You're Awesome

Your sense of humor is awesome and the graphics are awesome too. Keep up the good work.

Milkman Milkman

DEAR GOD!!!

I didn't think things could get any more warped then salad fingers. But holy fuck was I wrong. That was incredible, you're flashes are always incredible. I have to go kill myself now.